This month’s latest tech is designed to help with fleet management, driver safety, and delivery operations.
We have big announcements from ZEVX, Mullen, and more. Check out Work Truck’s latest tech news roundup for June 2023.
Top 5 Tech News
- 'Intelligent' EV Fleet Software — ZEVX launched OpenZEVX, a new SaaS fleet management system for battery electric powertrains and e-mobility solutions. OpenZEVX empowers fleet managers to optimize commercial EV powertrains and charge systems to improve EV performance, range, and driver safety.
- 360 Degree Truck View — Motive recently launched AI Omnicam, its first AI-enabled camera for side, rear, passenger, and cargo monitoring. The AI Omnicam provides commercial vehicles a full 360° view of their vehicle, interior, and surroundings.
- Smart Trailer Kits — Phillips Connect has assembled four IoT: Internet of Trailers kits, allowing fleets of all sizes to convert to Smart-Trailers seamlessly. Smart-Trailer technology enables real-time diagnostics, fault detection, and trend reporting - increasing transparency and maximizing efficiency.
- Facial Recognition Technology — Mullen Automotive is integrating AI-powered Persona vehicle technology into its commercial vehicle lineups. Persona is an advanced interactive AI camera/sensor and video monitoring system that utilizes facial recognition technology to unlock/lock vehicles.
- App Supports Driver Safety — eDriving announced the global availability of its EcoDrive feature powered by Greater Than. The integration of EcoDrive into eDriving's digital driver safety app, Mentor, will enable eDriving to further support its global clients in achieving their safety and sustainability goals.