This month’s latest tech is designed to help with fleet operations, EV charging, and electrification a breeze.
We have big announcements from EvoCharge, General Motors, and more. Check out Work Truck’s latest tech news roundup for May 2023.
Top 5 Tech News
- DC Fast Charging Stations — EvoCharge has expanded its offerings by launching a complete line of DC Fast Charging Stations. These new charging systems are engineered to serve automotive, medium-, heavy-duty, and commercial EV applications across North America, where fast charging is needed, providing a seamless charging experience to EV drivers.
- Fleet Business Simplified — General Motors will launch GM Envolve — a one-stop customer experience designed with input from fleet customers and dealers to make tapping into all the products and services GM offers easier.
- Lifecycle Cost Tool – Fleet Advantage unveiled a new analytic tool. The new tool offers breakthrough technology designed to help define the future of transportation for corporate fleets.
- Improve Road Safety — Driver Technologies’ Driver Enterprise Solution is now available on the Geotab Marketplace. The Driver Enterprise Solution provides customers with premium access to its dashcam app and mobility safety features equipped with machine learning, providing audible alerts, such as distracted driving or forward collision alerts, to keep drivers safe.
- Bucket Trucks Go Electric — Zeus Electric Chassis showcased its all-electric bucket concept truck for the first time. The 19,500 GVWR truck featured a custom-engineered Reading Truck Classic II service body and a Terex Hi-Ranger LT40 aerial device upfitted to the Class 5 Zeus Z-19 Electric Smart Chassis.
- Scan Tire From Phone — Anyline launched Commercial Tire Tread Scanner that can be used on any camera-enabled smartphone or mobile device. The scanning solution allows fleet operators to improve tire performance and longevity, ensure driver safety and reduce vehicle inspection time.
See all comments