Staying informed about the latest developments in the work truck industry is crucial for fleet managers and professionals who want to stay ahead of the game. That's why each year Work Truck brings you the "Top 10 most read news items on Work Truck" as of December 15, 2023.
From the latest studies on truck longevity to industry recognitions and advancements in electric technology, these news stories have captured the attention of our readers and are shaping the conversation around commercial fleets.
Whether you're looking to stay up-to-date on the latest emissions standards, curious about the future of electric work trucks, or concerned about safety protocols, this list has got you covered. So, without further ado, click through to see what made the cut and get ready to stay informed and ahead of the curve.
Most-Read Work Truck News in 2023
- Study Shows Which Trucks Will Last Over 250k Miles. A study by iSeeCars.com shows the industry-leading longest-lasting pickup trucks.
- Who Made Car & Driver's Best Full- and Mid-Size Pickup Truck Lists? Car and Driver ranked the "Best Mid-Size Pickup Trucks" and "Best Full-Size Pickup Trucks" based on roughly 200 data points - check who made the list!
- U.S. Army Orders 135 Additional Mack Granites. Mack Defense recieved a 135 Mack Defense M1917A3 heavy dump truck order by the U.S. Military.
- 2023 Best Resale Value Award Winners: Trucks & SUVs. Who was named top brand for resale values? Find out which top pickup trucks and SUVs will retain the highest values in your fleet.
- Get Ready for Operation Safe Driver Week 2023: Watch Your Speed. This weeklong driver safety traffic enforcement and awareness campaign aim to identify unsafe drivers, deter dangerous driving behaviors, and prompt positive driving habits through officer interactions with drivers.
- Ram Unveils 2025 Ram 1500 Ramcharger With Unlimited Battery-Electric Range. The 2025 Ram 1500 Ramcharger combines a new range with new levels of capability and performance.
- 2023 F-Series Super Duty Orders Are Shipping. All trim levels of the 2023 F-Series Super Duty are delivering to retail and commercial customers.
- Isuzu Announces Production Dates for 2023 N-Series. After the current and ongoing supply chain crisis, the truckmaker is looking forward to ramping up production of its core model lineup.
- Saying Farewell to a Legend: Peterbilt's Model 389 Nears the End of an Era. Peterbilt celebrated production of the 100,000th Model 389 at its Denton, Texas manufacturing plant. The Model 389 will end its historic production run at the end of 2023.
- Mullen Sells First Cargo Vans, Starting on Long List of Orders. Mullen Automotive is working to transform the commercial vehicle industry with a fully electric lineup and the first-of-its-kind electric light-duty cargo van in the U.S.
Prefer to watch? Check out these latest video shorts!
That's a wrap on our top 10 most read news items on Work Truck as of December 15, 2023! We hope you found this roundup informative and helpful in keeping up with the latest developments in the commercial fleet industry. Remember, staying informed is key to success in this fast-paced field, and we're here to help you stay ahead of the curve.
Be sure to keep an eye on our page for more updates and insights, and don't forget to sign up for our newsletters to never miss a beat.