In the 2017 calendar-year, it's no surprise that our readers wanted to know about changes and exemptions to the ELD rule, which is now in effect, as well as updates to trucks and the addition of Uber Freight into the fleet world.
The following are the 10 most viewed news items on WorkTruckOnline.com from 2017 (as of Dec. 20, 2017):
- Cummins Unveils Class 7 All-Electric Daycab Tractor
- FMCSA Issues Two Narrow ELD Exemptions to All Carriers
- Ford Upgrades Super Duty for 2018
- Could House Bill Slow or Even Stop ELD Rule?
- First-Ever F-150 Diesel Improves MPG for 2018
- Daimler Accused of Tampering with Diesel Emissions
- Indiana Wants ELD Rule Delayed
- Lineman Dies After Bucket Truck Falls Over
- Ford F-650/F-750 Again Named Medium-Duty Truck of the Year
- Uber Freight Launches for Owner-Operators, Small Fleets