The holidays are a great time to get creative with your branding and delight customers.
While store front decorations, holiday cards, and special discounts are some of the ways businesses attract and engage with customers during the holiday season, fleet vehicle wraps are another great way to spread holiday cheer, excite customers, and differentiate your brand.
While most vehicle graphics are intended to last for the long haul, changeable graphics are a simple and flexible solution for short-term needs – perfect for holiday promotions.
Understanding Temporary Vehicle Graphics
Changeable graphic films are vinyl films engineered for short-term use. Still, these films can be manufactured to be durable and conformable to ensure they look great on your trucks and last throughout the harsh winter months. Changeable films can be quickly installed and removed, and they can even be added to your existing wrap.
How Seasonal Campaigns Can be Supported with Vehicle Graphics
Digitally printed films are perfect for seasonal branding as these allow for extensive customization. Personalize your wrap with text, color and images that directly align to your messaging. Here are some ideas for how to embellish your vehicles with added holiday cheer:
- Promote special/limited time offers
- Highlight seasonal services or products
- Incorporate festive themes and imagery into your existing branding
- Completely transform your vehicle with a bold holiday design
Factors to Consider when Starting Seasonal Graphics Project
- Time on vehicle: Changeable graphics are great for short-term applications lasting from a few weeks up to two years.
- Coverage: Changeable graphics can be added to your long-term graphics as spot decals or as partial coverage for areas such as rear doors. If you’re looking to make a big splash, use changeable films to completely transform your vehicles.
- Film Performance: Selecting a high-quality material is critical for ensuring you don’t damage a vehicle’s paint job or existing graphics.
Whether you’re looking to add festive cheer to your existing graphics or support a temporary campaign, changeable graphics can help you get there.
For more information on film selection, view 3M’s graphics guide.