When looking back at the 2019 calendar-year, one of the top events that comes to mind was the overall number of new truck launches and updates.
Fleet managers are a forward-thinking group and Work Truck's top 10 photo galleries for 2019 demonstrates this fact. There was high interest in 2020 model-year truck launches, from the Chevrolet Silverado HD to the GMC Sierra HD, and the new Ranger didn’t fall off fleet radar.
The annual Work Truck Show is always a hot topic. One fun gallery that piqued interest, even though few fleets deal with the same severity of issues was the Alaska DOT’s use of a Mack snowplow.
Go ahead, take a moment to look back at what was hot in 2019.
Work Truck’s Top 10 Photo Galleries in 2019, as of Dec. 1:
- 2020 Medium-Duty Trucks
- First Drive: Chevrolet’s 2020 Silverado HD
- Work Truck Show 2019: Products to Look For
- Work Truck Show’s Next Generation of Trucks
- How Concrete Pump Trucks Are Made
- 2020 Chevrolet Silverado HD Reveal
- 2020 GMC Sierra HD Unveiling
- Meet a Mack Snowplow Built for Tough Alaskan Winter
- GMC Sierra’s MultiPro Tailgate
- Ford’s 2019 Ranger
And so far, the 2020 calendar-year is shaping up to be just as exciting and full of new trucks, events, and challenges.