Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers will conduct a two-day, unreserved public auction at its Fort Worth, Texas, permanent auction site May 14-15, 2014. More than 2,150 heavy equipment items and trucks are featured in the auction, with every item to be sold to the highest bidder regardless of price—without minimum bids or reserve prices. Bidders can participate in the Fort Worth auction in-person, online in real time at www.rbauction.com and by proxy.
The auction features more than 160 truck tractors, 80 hydraulic excavators, 60 wheel loaders, 60 loader backhoes, 55 dump trucks, 55 skid steer loaders, 45 crawler tractors, 25 motor graders, and more.
Specific equipment highlights from the Fort Worth auction include:
- More than 10 - 2013 John Deere 210G LC hydraulic excavators
- Eight 2013 John Deere 750K XLT crawler tractors
- Four 2011 Caterpillar 420EIT 4x4 loader backhoes
- Two 2012 Caterpillar 320DL hydraulic excavators
- Two 2012 Caterpillar 336EL hydraulic excavators
- And much more!
If you are interested in consigning equipment to the May 14-15 Fort Worth auction please contact the auction site at (817) 237-6544.
- Ritchie Bros.' permanent auction site in Fort Worth, TX: 6050 Azle Avenue, Lakeworth, TX, 76135
- Fort Worth, TX permanent auction site tel: +1.817.237.6544
- Time and date: Wednesday, May 14 to Thursday, May 15, 2014. Auction start time: 8:00 a.m. (Central Time) daily
- The auction is open to the public; registration to bid is free; a refundable bid deposit may be required
- How to register and bid:
- In person at the auction site
- Online at rbauction.com - register in advance and bid online in real time on auction day; a refundable bid deposit may be required; first-time bidders should register several days in advance of the auction
- By proxy - phone the auction site to place a proxy bid
- Interested buyers can come to the auction site to inspect, test and compare items ahead of the auction
See all comments