Mitsubishi Fuso Truck of America, Inc. (MFTA), has announced its 2012 North American Dealer of the Year awards. Each year, MFTA recognizes its most outstanding dealers in the U.S. and Canada for overall performance, for sales, for parts sales, and for service performance. In addition, the company honors the dealer salesperson of the year.
“These awards aren't just about numbers,” explains Todd Bloom, MFTA President and CEO. “They are based on an evaluation of each dealer’s performance in a number of categories.” In 2012, we found ourselves still facing a weak economic recovery, with only slowly improving product demand. Yet these dealers found a way not only to compete and survive, but also to improve their business and their contribution to MFTA’s success.”
The MFTA Dealer of the Year recipients for 2012 are:
- North American Dealer of the Year — Messina Truck Center, Tampa, FL
- Western Region (U.S.) Dealer of the Year — Diamond Mitsubishi Fuso, San Jose, CA
- Canada Dealer of the Year — GloboCam Riv-Sud, Boucherville, QC
- North American Sales Dealer of the Year — Charlotte Truck Center, Charlotte, NC
- North American Parts Dealer of the Year — D & S Truck Center, Hodgkins, IL
- National Service Dealer of the Year (U.S.) — AM Mitsubishi Fuso, Philadelphia, PA
- National Service Dealer of the Year (Canada) — Globocam (Anjou), Anjou, QC
- North American Salesperson of the Year — Jay McGary, Charlotte Truck Center, Charlotte, NC
In addition to these overall winners, MFTA recognizes Eastern and Western Region winners in the U.S. as well as winners in Canada. The full rundown is available at mitfuso.com.