As the work truck industry continues to evolve, April has seen some exciting and uplifting stories.
The work truck industry has been making waves with positive news, from innovative fleet solutions to community initiatives.
Here are the top eight fleet stories of the month to brighten your day from the month of April.
- On the Ground at Work Truck Week 2023: Greatest Trucks Roundup — We put together photo galleries of the best of the best at Work Truck Week 2023 — including light-duty trucks, medium-duty trucks, and vans.
- Mack Trucks Supports 23XI Racing With Mack MD — Mack Trucks and 23XI Racing have entered into a multi-year partnership, with Mack becoming the official truck partner of the NASCAR Cup Series team. As part of the agreement, Mack will provide three Mack Anthem models and one Mack MD Class 6 model to support 23XI Racing throughout the racing season.
- College HUNKS Moving Company Goes Electric — College HUNKS Hauling Junk and Moving purchased its first 100% battery-electric truck from Xos. The truck will be initially deployed at a College HUNKS location in New Jersey, with plans to expand its use throughout the company's system.
- NABC & PPG Support Distracted Driving Awareness Month — The National Auto Body Council (NABC) has kicked off the second year of its campaign to raise awareness about distracted driving, in collaboration with partner PPG and NTT INDYCAR SERIES driver, Josef Newgarden.
- Toyota and DTE Put Michigan on the Path to 100% Renewable Energy — Toyota Motor North America (TMNA) and DTE Energy have jointly announced Toyota's enrollment in MIGreenPower, which is DTE's voluntary program for renewable energy.
- ACE Recycling & Disposal Goes Electric with Mack —ACE Recycling & Disposal, located in West Valley City, Utah, has placed an order for a Mack LR Electric Class 8 refuse truck to join its fleet. The LR Electric model will be utilized for residential waste collection in either West Valley City or West Jordan City, Utah.
- GreenPower Reports Record EV Deliveries — GreenPower Motor Company Inc. delivered more than 120 vehicles during the fourth quarter that ended on March 31, 2023. The majority were EV Star Cab and Chassis.
- Muncie Power Products Welcomes New CEO — Muncie Power Products Chairman, CEO & President Ray Chambers has retired after a 19-year tenure as of April 1. Andrea Zanellotti has been announced as the new CEO and president of Muncie Power.
Read more about On the Brighter Side Mack Trucks Distracted Driving Solar Power
See all comments