The month of March has been a busy one in the work truck industry. With several conventions occurring, such as Work Truck Week 2023 and ConExpo, we’ve been flooded with new truck and product announcements.
Work Truck went through all the news to find the heartwarming ones that will brighten your day.
Here are the top eight fleet stories of the month to brighten your day from the month of March.
- 2023 Best Resale Value Award Winners: Trucks & SUVs — Kelley Blue Book released the 2023 model-year brand, category, and top 10 winners of the 21st annual Best Resale Value Awards.
- Navistar Names Technician of the Year Award — Navistar had its inaugural Technician of the Year award recognizing technician talent. The winners were a rookie technician and a veteran technician with almost 30 years in the industry.
- Southwest Gas Ranks No. 1 in Customer Satisfaction Studies — For the third consecutive year, Southwest Gas Corporation delivered award-winning customer satisfaction and ranked No. 1 in the West Large Segment by J.D. Power in the 2022 Gas Utility Residential Customer Satisfaction Study & the West Segment in the 2022 Gas Utility Business Customer Satisfaction Study.
- Bobit Launches DeliveryCon Fleet Conference & Expo — Bobit, the leader in fleet business intelligence, marketing solutions, and events, announces the launch of DeliveryCon — a new fleet conference and expo that will deliver solutions to the pressing challenges of delivery fleets of all types.
- Ford Pro Helps Fleets Understand EV Tax Credits — Ford Pro is expanding with a new program designed to help fleets understand Inflation Reduction Act (IRA) electric vehicle tax credits. The commercial division will work with professional services firm Ernst & Young LLP to help provide customers with information on potentially valuable tax credits and incentives designed to make electric vehicle adoption more affordable.
- Monroe Truck Debuts as Member of Aebi Schmidt Group — Monroe Truck Equipment debuted as a member of the Aebi Schmidt Group during the 2023 Work Truck Week taking place at Indiana Convention Center March 8-10 in Indianapolis.
- SEA Electric & Mack Trucks Partner to Reduce Emissions — SEA Electric entered a five-year agreement allowing it ti become a Tier 1 partner to Mack Trucks for the supply of the proprietary SEA-Drive power system.
- Ford Pro Celebrates One Year of E-Transit — After one year of success, Ford Pro is boosting E-Transit production at the Kansas City Assembly Plant starting later in March 2023.