Monroe Truck Equipment exhibited a Z-DumpPRO Premier body with a Cat Cage catalytic converter protector and a Municipal patrol truck package.
The Monroe team was featured alongside Meyer, Swenson, and Schmidt brands displaying a variety of snow and ice management equipment.
“We are excited to return to NTEA as a part of the Aebi Schmidt Group,” said Scott Hanewall, General Manager of the Commercial Division at Monroe Truck Equipment. “As a part of a larger entity, we can tap into the resources and expertise of industry professionals around the world to solve our customer’s most urgent challenges; all while maintaining the level of product and service our ustomers have come to expect.”
On Wednesday evening from 5-8:00 p.m. Barend Fruithof and several other members of the Monroe Truck Equipment and Aebi Schimdt teams hosted a customer appreciation reception at the Hyatt Regency in Ballroom AB, providing drinks and hors d'oeuvres as it celebrated the last year and look forward to the year ahead.
So, What is the Cat Cage?
Protect your vehicle’s catalytic converter from theft risk with Monroe’s stainless steel Cat Cage, which keeps one of your vehicle’s most valuable components safe while allowing easy access for service.
Key benefits of the Cat Cage include:
- Secure: The Cat Cage bolts securely to frame rails with tamper-resistant fasteners, surrounding all sides of your catalytic converter, deterring theft of this costly component and letting you rest easier when your truck isn’t within sight.
- Accessible: Sturdy but lightweight 14 gauge stainless steel is designed with bottom access so that you can easily grease the slip joint on the drive shaft without hassle or disassembly.
- Profitable: Keep your vehicles profitably in service by avoiding weeks of repair from theft, and eliminate replacement costs of catalytic converters.
The Cat Cage features the following standard features:
- 14 gauge stainless steel
- Tamper-resistant fasteners
- Lightweight design
- Accessible design allows grease access to driveshaft slip joint
The Cat Cage is designed for Isuzu NPR, Isuzu NPR HD, Chevrolet W3500, and Chevrolet W4500 chassis.