Safe Fleet announced at Work Truck Week 2023 three new products designed to improve productivity and reduce the risk of injury to operators, passengers, and pedestrians.
“We are pleased to announce these new products to our ever-growing line-up of Smart Safety Solutions,” Steve Kiefer, Sr. VP, Commercial Vehicle North America, stated.
“Our vision is to be the leading global provider of safety solutions for fleet vehicles, and our product launches at Work Truck Week are further evidence of Safe Fleet’s strong commitment to saving lives, preventing injuries and making fleets more productive,” Kiefer added.
Safe Fleet’s New Products
Dual Dash Cam for Driver Safety
The MobileMule AI is an AI-powered dual dash cam that detects and alerts for drowsiness, sleeping, seat belt usage, distracted driving, and phone usage before uploading to the cloud, while the road-facing camera records real-time alerts. Other features include:
- Facial Recognition Software: Identifies drivers and tags them to their routes/vehicles.
- Real-Time Capabilities: Real-time alerts, and driver scoring capabilities support training, productivity, and safe-driving initiatives.
- External Events: Detects and alerts drivers of sudden braking, excessive acceleration, and harsh cornering, with all events recorded and uploaded to the cloud.
- Multi-Level Privacy Option: Offers blurring or total blackout options that protect drivers’ privacy at all times.
- Cloud Storage: Incident video and metadata are auto-uploaded to the cloud and used to give driver scoring, coach safer driving, and exonerate drivers.
- Emergency Aid: Features an easily accessible panic button.
Video Transmitter for Semi-Trailers
Air Vue is a wireless video transmitter technology for the rear of semi-trailers. Features include:
- Instant Pairing: Patent pending Pairing-Over-Power enables camera + monitor coupling via vehicle’s electrical system.
- 300-feet Transmission: Strong wireless signal strength ensures up to 300 ft of distance.
- Trailer Swap: Easy transfer from trailer to trailer with effortless pairing.
- Robust Built: Durable metal housing & IP69K rating allows for external installation.
- Cost Savings: Reduces installation costs and “out of service” time by up to 70%.
FoldPro Shelving for Durability
FoldPro Shelving offers a solution engineered to offer durability, productivity, and speed all while prioritizing safety.
FoldPro Shelving is available for Transit, Sprinter, Promaster, and Box Truck vehicles. Features include:
- Safe, Intuitive & Ergonomic Operation: Enjoy effortless one-hand operation with a dependable latch mechanism that holds each shelf securely in place, whether open or closed.
- Driver Fatigue: Reduce driver distractions by minimizing vibration and noise with our quiet spring retention shelf-latch system.
- Patented Durable Design: Strong, yet lightweight aluminum design yields increased payload and achieves 60 lbs. per linear foot weight capacity.
- Flexible Storage: Maximize available space with the option to stow shelves in a vertical position when not in use.
- Quick, Easy, and Adjustable: Avoid installation headaches with assembled components and convenient shelf height adjustment capability.
For the latest updates from Work Truck Week, Work Truck has you covered here.