Ford Pro’s fleet management program for work truck fleets aims to maximize productivity and minimize costs.
And the company just added two more services to its program — Title and Registration and Driver Risk Management.
Other offerings of the program include:
- Ford Pro Intelligence cloud-based software platform.
- Ford Pro Telematics Essentials.
- Mobile service.
- 660 Commercial Vehicle Centers.
- Ford Pro Charging.
Ford Pro’s two new services are now available to Ford and non-Ford vehicles.
Ford Pro Title and Registration handles fleets’ registration renewals, as well as other title and registration services.
According to Ford Pro, the service also handles:
- Vehicle registration renewal notifications.
- Initial title and licensing.
- State-to-state transfers.
- Duplicate title & registration requests.
- Changes in lienholder.
- Title & registration corrections.
Ford Pro Driver Risk Management is the other new service available for fleets. The service works with monitoring electronic driver motor vehicle (MVR) records.
Ford Pro also stated the service handles:
- Ad Hoc/Annual MVR requests: Fleet managers can access to on-demand or annual driver motor vehicle records.
- Monthly MVR monitoring: Provides real-time alerts and monitors drivers at least monthly for new activity on the driver’s driving record with a monthly subscription.
- Driver Safety Training Courses: Driver safety training courses via a monthly per driver subscription or on demand.
For a detailed report on all of Ford Pro's offerings, you can check out Ford Pro's Big Offerings for Small Fleets.