In addition to naming a new president earlier this year, Jasper Engines & Transmissions announced several changes in its production leadership in January.
These updates cross the diesel and gas manufacturing and diesel divisions.
- Ryan Dooley was named Director of Diesel Manufacturing, and Scott Hoffman was named Director of Gas Engine Manufacturing. In addition, Jasper named Matt Gregory the Plant Superintendent of the Willow Springs remanufacturing facility in Willow Springs, Missouri.
- Becki Gehlhausen was named Operations Manager for the Diesel Division, working specifically with diesel remanufacturing lines. Becki began her career with Jasper in 1996 in the Gas Crankshaft department, moving to Connecting Rods after nine months and later to the Parts Department, where she became Team Leader. Most recently, Gehlhausen was an Associate of the Bill of Materials department, where she became a Team Leader, then Group Leader, and eventually Department Manager. She succeeds Ryan Dooley, who was recently named Director of Diesel Manufacturing.
- Bradley Guy was named Operations Manager for the Willow Springs, Missouri, Gas Division. Guy’s career with Jasper started in 2011 in Gas Production. He has served as Team Leader and Group Leader in Production Support. His most recent position was Gas Division Group Leader. Guy succeeds Matt Gregory, who was recently named Willow Springs Plant Superintendent.
- Russell Haag was named the Gas Division Manager for the Jasper, Indiana, facility. Russell began his career with Jasper in 2002, serving various roles in Gas Production, including Team Leader, Group Leader, and most recently, Operations Manager. He also served as a Customer Service Technician for seven years.
- Kyle Holzbog was named Operations Manager for the Crawford County Gas Division. Holzbog started his Jasper career as an Inside Sales Associate in 2014. He moved to production and became a Team Leader in diesel production. He has been a Group Leader in the Crawford County Gas Division since 2018.
- Both Haag and Holzborg succeeded Scott Hoffman, who was recently named director of Gas Engine Manufacturing.
Jasper has been staying busy. In additional news, the company relocated its Greensboro Branch in early 2022, announced a remanufactured GM MP3023 Transfer Case, and new availability for Jasper's Ram 6.4L Hemi engine. In addition, it announced a new branch facility in Little Rock, Arkansas in May 2023.