Eight Stellantis technical women business leaders received honors for their career, technical, and community achievements at the Women of Color STEM DTX Conference in Detroit, Oct. 6-8.
The Women of Color STEM Conference honors the achievements of women in STEM and ensures that the accomplishments of outstanding women in technical fields are visible to industry professionals, government officials, and students, according to Stellantis' news release.
Stellantis said the women earned Women of Color Technology All-Star and Technology Rising Star Awards, which recognize accomplished professionals who have demonstrated excellence in the workplace and in their communities.
"Stellantis’ long-standing commitment to diversity and inclusion, and to recruit and develop diverse talent, is embedded in our purpose and values and ensures our products exceed the expectations of all of our customers,” said Lottie Holland, VP of diversity, inclusion, engagement, and EEO compliance, Stellantis North America. “Our leadership team is proud that our women technical leaders are regarded consistently among our country’s most promising and influential professionals in their fields.”
Stellantis 2022 Technology All-Star and Rising Star Award recipients:
- Linda Castaneda, planning manager, Ram ProMaster electric vehicle.
- Anu Cheema, business process manager, warranty systems.
- Lei Chen, business process manager.
- Sharon Doss, project manager, Mopar Vehicle Protection.
- Bhargavi Krishnaprasad, fleet leader and project manager.
- Danielle McPherson, exterior production studio engineer.
- Rashmi Persaud, senior engineer, advanced electrical.
- Karthy Unnikrishnan, customer care operations, buyback, and regulatory compliance.
See all comments