Truckstop.com announced the luanched of its new mobile app Truckstop Go, which helps carriers find loads in real time, book loads instantly, and locate competitive rates.
Truckstop Go features will include:
- Live Loads – get notified in real time when a new load matching search criteria is posted.
- Book it Now – book loads instantly from trusted brokers with competitive rates.
- Factoring* – eliminate paperwork and get paid quickly all through the mobile app.
“Mobile apps give carriers the freedom and flexibility they need to conduct business on their own terms, whether they are on the road or at home,” said Brett Webb, chief product officer, Truckstop.com. “We have listened to our customers and created an intuitive and comprehensive app full of the features and functionality they want to organize their businesses and become more competitive.”
Available next month, Truckstop Go will enable carriers to get more done in more places with key features that provide critical tools that keep their businesses moving forward. Carriers can check daily rate information for loads to help them negotiate and swipe in app to save, compare, and hide loads.
According to a survey from Truckstop.com, nearly half (46%) of respondents use a mobile app daily to do their jobs. Sixty percent of respondents use mobile features for freight matching or to find loads, with 59% checking spot rates. Apps are also helping with back-end operations: 58% of carriers use mobile features to get paid faster and 54% use them to eliminate the paperwork.
According to the survey, carriers polled use mobile apps daily for:
- Freight matching/finding loads – 60%
- Checking spot rates – 59%
- Getting paid quickly – 58%
- Eliminating paperwork – 54%
- Ensuring compliance – 48%