Webfleet Solutions is introducing its upgraded PRO Driver Terminal: the PRO 8475. Equipped with advanced technologies, including LTE connectivity and Google Services, the tablet supports drivers and fleet managers to bring their workflow efficiency to new heights.
In combination with WEBFLEET, Webfleet Solutions’ fleet management software, the PRO Driver Terminal better connects drivers and businesses. It combines a range of essential features in one device, including order management and two-way communication between drivers and fleet managers, OptiDrive 360, which empowers drivers to improve driving performance with visual and audio feedback, and automatic recording of working time and mileage registration, which helps fleets to comply with legislation and policy.
The PRO 8475 is designed for both in-vehicle and outdoor usage. It’s drop-proof, break-resistant, shock-proof, UV-resistant, vibration-proof, dust and water protected, according to the manufacturer. That makes it suitable for drivers that need to handle the device many times per day in potentially harsh terrain and conditions for long periods of time.
The PRO 8475 Driver Terminal at-a-glance:
- Versatile and future-proof tablet for tailored usage and control: Equipped with Google Services including push notifications to enhance seamless communication and access to the Google Play store including standard Google Apps (such as Chrome, Gmail, and Google Maps). Wireless connectivity with LTE supports fast download speeds, as well as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and NFC/RFID for wireless communication and professional use.
- Best-in-class truck navigation using a complex network of TomTom LIVE traffic data and advanced algorithms to determine the most suitable routes and accurate estimated times of arrival (ETAs). Preinstalled maps are also available for offline usage.
- Fleet management functionality in combination with WEBFLEET: Seamless messaging and order management is supported between drivers and the back office. Working time and mileage registration can be effectively managed, while in-vehicle driver coaching and driving behaviour feedback is provided by OptiDrive 360.
- Robust hardware design optimized for both in-vehicle and outdoor usage: 7-inch high-quality screen with low reflections in a resistant rugged housing that is protected against drops, water, dust, shocks, vibrations, and more. The device operates reliably outside the vehicle with high levels of endurance.
- Best-in-class cradle for easy docking with versatile connection ports in a compact size.