Stertil-Koni will once again sponsor National Lift Week, which will take place Oct. 7-12 in venues across North America. Now entering its sixth year, the six-day event is a celebration that showcases best practices in vehicle lift safety, service, and performance.
According to Stertil-Koni President, Dr. Jean DellAmore, “In the demanding world of fleet maintenance facilities, safety is always mission number one, a reality that is especially pertinent as vehicle servicing and repair have become increasingly complex. With that as the backdrop, the goal of National Lift Week is to promote a workplace environment for the busy tech on the shop floor that is safe, efficient and ergonomically maximized – all utilizing the very best in vehicle lifting technology and best practices.”
Stertil-Koni’s will host live vehicle lift product demos, hands-on briefings, and educational updates associated with the latest advancements in vehicle lifting safety, features, and environmental stewardship.
For each of the six days that comprise National Lift Week, Stertil-Koni and its team will focus on key attributes of the most popular vehicle lifting systems in use today.
- Mobile Column Monday: Extolling the benefits of portable vehicle lifting columns.
- Two-Post Tuesday: Highlighting the usefulness of two-post vehicle lifts.
- Wireless Wednesday: Demonstrating the safety and performance attributes of wireless vehicle lifting systems.
- Earthy Thursday: Providing updates about new initiatives in “green” vehicle lifts.
- Wheels-Free Friday: Exploring lifting systems that provide wheels-free lifting to allow technicians to perform comprehensive vehicle maintenance and service.
- Safety Saturday: Presenting multiple approaches to advance shop safety, including the importance of third-party lift certification by the industry’s third-party watchdog, the Automotive Lift Institute (ALI); the scope of the ALI Lift Inspector Certification program; and the importance of regularly scheduled lift inspections.
See all comments