Elliott Equipment Company is launching a major redesign of their 1881TM tractor-mounted boom truck model.
The redesigned 1881TM boom truck features an 18-ton lifting capacity and Elliott’s proven five-section 81-foot telescopic boom with a compact stowed length and a 91-foot tip height.
The new 1881TM model includes integrated out-down main outriggers with full and mid-span settings. This allows for improved setup in a variety of terrain and jobsite conditions.
Along with new out-down main outriggers, the 1881TM model incorporates a number of significant new features, which includes:
- Elliott’s Hydraulic Load Limiter (HLL) overload alert system with full and mid-span charts
- Wireless anti-two-block (A2B) system allows for simple maintenance
- Front bumper winch stow control to reduce teardown times
- High visibility operator stations
- Electronic foot throttle controls
- Proprietary wear pad design for extremely smooth boom operation
- Optional outrigger short-jacking system.
The 1881TM model boom truck is designed to serve a range of applications including home construction, truss delivery, pipeline service, and more. The boom can stow over the cab to provide space behind the crane for the connection of a trailer using a chassis with a 5th wheel or with the boom sitting over a flatbed.