Stellar Industries, a manufacturer of mechanic trucks, cranes, tire service trucks, hooklifts, trailers, and service truck and van accessories, launched three new products and updates:
- Bale-style pull-handle toolbox system.
- Stellar LM220m poly lube skid.
- A cordless drill pump feature on several models of their self-loading single-reel cable trailers
Toolbox Improved for Convenience
The Bale-style pull-handle toolbox system will not only replace the existing pull-handle toolbox system but also introduce several beneficial improvements.
Designed with user convenience and versatility in mind, the bale-style pull-handle toolbox system features a dual-action handle design that allows users to activate the latches by grabbing the handle from either above or below.
The design will utilize 90% of the toolbox system parts from Stellar’s T-handle version, allowing for an easy upgrade.
The drawer front assembly on a T-handle toolbox system can be directly replaced with a pull-handle front assembly. Additionally, the new toolbox system will continue to carry Stellar’s lifetime warranty.
The new toolbox system is designed with all metal components, including metal latches and handles, ensuring durability and longevity. In addition, drawer fronts are anodized, but customers can paint them to suit their individual preferences and styles.
Customized Poly Lube Skid to Meet Specific Needs
The Stellar LM220M Poly Lube Skid is designed to enhance lubrication services for mechanic trucks with its improved contamination control, reduced leak points, serviceability, and ability to be lifted by a crane.
The Stellar LM220M Poly Lube Skid addresses several critical challenges faced by service technicians in the field:
- Improved contamination control: Stellar's LM220M Poly Lube Skid has been thoughtfully engineered to prevent contamination of lubricants or any other substances it contains. This intelligent design ensures cleaner and more efficient operation, promoting equipment longevity and reliability.
- Fewer leak points: The poly lube skid boasts a streamlined design with fewer potential areas for leaks. This reduction in leak points significantly decreases the risk of spills and fluid loss, enhancing safety and environmental compliance.
- Serviceability: Stellar understands the importance of minimizing downtime. The poly lube skid is designed for easy maintenance and repair, allowing for quick and efficient servicing when needed. This ensures that the equipment is always up and running, optimizing productivity.
- Crane-lifting capability: Another notable feature of the poly lube skid is its ability to be lifted by a crane, even when fully loaded. This capability simplifies logistics and provides added flexibility in the field, making it an ideal choice for service technicians on the move.
It can be completely customized to meet the specific needs of different industries and equipment types — accommodating various types of custom configuration fluid options including new oil, waste oil, antifreeze, diesel and DEF.
Less Time Reeling With Self-Loading Single-Reel Cable Trailers
Stellar Self-Loading Single-Reel Cable Trailers are designed to help make hauling, removing and laying cable and wire quick, easy and convenient.
They are built to withstand challenging industrial conditions and provide easy loading and unloading to help keep productivity moving.
With this new feature, operators no longer need to worry about pumping a reel by hand. Instead, the drill does all the hard work — raising a 2,000-lb reel from the ground to a loaded position in under 25 seconds.
Additionally, a flow control valve evenly distributes flow to each cylinder, automatically compensating for an uneven load.
Most of Stellar’s Self-Loading Single-Reel Cable Trailers will now offer this cordless drill pump, including the RR-135, RR-160, RR-185, and RR-200.
With this innovation, these trailers allow users to spend less time reeling while also saving on the cost and noise of an engine.