Power-Packer’s Hydraulic Outrigger Systems utilize a 12V electric/hydraulic pump with manifold to power down two hydraulic legs and a long power out cylinder to stabilize the rear of a utility crane or bucket lift truck.
The system incorporates dual pilot operated check valves integrated into each leg base, plus a main double blocking valve for consistent extension and retraction. The power unit has a parking brake interlock to make sure the vehicle is secure prior to stabilizing.
- Universal mount capability for under and over the frame.
- Hydraulic hose protection.
- Dual pilot operated check valves.
- Low friction slideout for outrigger.
- Crane lift capacity up to 14,000 pounds.
- A 36-inch outrigger extension.
- A 20-inch leg stroke.
- Optimized power system – motor and pump optional.
- Optimized 2-1/4-inch bore legs for light-duty vehicles.
- Optimized 3-inch bore legs for medium-duty vehicles.
- System can be run off of a PTO (Power Takeoff on Engine) or a self-contained power unit.