Wilwood Disc Brakes announced its Aero6-DM Direct-Mount Brake Kits for Ford F-150, Raptor, Chevy Silverado, and GMC Sierra 1500 trucks.
Wilwood has engineered direct-mount, bolt-on brake upgrades to increase braking performance.
Designed to fit most 17” or larger wheels on:
- 2010-18 Ford F-150 (and related SUVs).
- 2010-14 SVT Raptor.
- 2017-22 Raptor.
- 1999-21 Chevy Silverado/GMC Sierra 1500 trucks.
These brake kits provide more holding power and easier modulation at low speeds, and more thermal capacity for all types of high-demand highway and off-road applications, including towing, hauling, and commercial use.
Forged aluminum Aero6-DM six-piston Aerolite direct-mount calipers deliver improved clamping force and are compatible with OEM rear brakes, master cylinder, ABS, and computer systems.
Rotors are 13.38” x 1.25” long-grain iron alloy, and substantially increase braking performance when paired with new Wilwood BP-“Q” ceramic-based, dual-sport SmartPad brake pads, formulated for everyday street or performance driving.
Rotors are available GT slotted or SRP drilled and slotted.
Calipers are available in gloss red or black powder coat and 22 additional colors (additional charges may apply).
Includes Wilwood stainless steel braided flexline kit.
Aero6-DM Direct Mount Front Brake Kits
- P/N 140-16806 fits 2010-18 Ford F-150
- P/N 140-16807 fits 2010-14 Ford Raptor
- P/N 140-16808 fits 2017-20 Ford Raptor
- P/N 140-17000 fits 2021-22 Ford Raptor
- P/N 140-16803 fits 1999-06 Chevy/GMC 1500 Trucks.
- P/N 140-16804 fits 2007-18 Chevy/GMC 1500 Trucks.
- P/N 140-16805 fits 2019-21 Chevy/GMC 1500 Trucks.