Telogis offers a compliance package that will help you to get — and stay — compliant with the electronic logging device (ELD) mandate, no matter what changes the FMCSA introduces in the future.
Telogis Compliance helps you to:
- Achieve zero errors: Eliminate Form & Manner and driving time violations.
- Implement electronic logging: Maintain 395.15-compliant electronic logs (AOBRD/ELD).
- Avoid violations: Stay legal with automatic hours-of-service (HOS) limit warnings.
- Stay current: Comply with the latest HOS rules and exceptions.
- Keep status automatically: Save time with duty and driver statuses that update automatically.
- Track HOS with back office reporting: HOS reports and alerts available to the back office.
Compliance is complicated but Telogis can help simplify HOS and driver vehicle inspection report (DVIR) compliance with the ELD mandate in mind. With the FMCSA regularly revising rules, it’s more important than ever to use a solution that minimizes human error and eliminates the stress of completing a daily paper HOS log.