Wilson Electronics, a provider of cellular signal booster technology, announced the launch of the weBoost app. The free mobile app provides customers with a step-by-step guide to aid with installation of all weBoost’s self-install vehicle and home products.
Available on the Apple App Store and Google Play Store, the app gives users easy-to-follow videos and instructions, including the added bonus of a cell tower locator and cell signal strength reading, so they can immediately begin enjoying the benefits of their weBoost cell signal boosters.
The weBoost app walks customers through the entire installation process with informative videos and instructional guides for every weBoost product requiring self-installation. The weBoost app features the ability to tailor instructional materials to the specific product that the customer has purchased. And, every new kit contains a card showing where to find the free app.
Wilson Electronics is aware that many installations are taking place in areas with poor cell signal, so the app is specifically designed to be downloadable and usable even with very weak cell signal. Once the app is downloaded, users are instructed to scan the unique QR code on their weBoost product, and from there the app walks them through the installation process specific to their product.
Key features of the weBoost app include:
- Step-by-step installation instructions that guide users through the installation process from start to finish.
- Detailed instruction videos ensure customers are correctly setting up their products.
- A cell tower indicator that shows customers which direction to point the product’s antenna for the strongest cell signal. The indicator automatically searches for a cell tower that is compatible with the user’s carrier network.
- A cell signal strength reading to compare the cell signal before and after installation so users can have peace of mind that their cell signal booster is working properly. The app’s cell signal strength feature will give users before and after readings so that they can see how much their booster improved their signal strength and speed.
- A customer support button that gives users the option to place a direct call to Wilson Electronics’ U.S. customer support team or visit the customer support webpage with additional blogs, FAQs, and resources.
“The rationale behind developing and launching this mobile app boils down to providing customers with the most seamless, user-friendly installation experience possible,” said Wilson Electronics’ CEO Bruce Lancaster. “The app is not a requirement by any means and weBoost customers can still use the in-box installation guides to install their products. The weBoost app is simply an additional resource for our customers who appreciate a more detailed tutorial to ensure that their products are running optimally.”
Wilson Electronics’ top priority is to improve customers’ overall experience and confidence in their solutions. Inspired by customer feedback, the goal of the weBoost app is to eliminate any barriers to setting up their cell signal boosters by providing a seamless, expedited installation process.
The weBoost app is now available to U.S. customers for free in the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store. The only cellular booster company that designs, assembles, and tests its products solely in the U.S., all weBoost cellular signal boosters feature a two-year manufacturer’s warranty and a 30-day money-back guarantee.