Truck repair professionals now have access to mechanical labor times from a single, Web-based source, so shops can quickly access accurate labor times for all makes and models, saving time and getting trucks back on the road faster.
The product is available for purchase on a subscription basis. Current subscribers to Mitchell 1 online repair information products, including Tractor-Trailer.net, MediumTruck.net and Repair-Connect.net,can now add TruckLabor to their subscription and receive special discounted pricing.
Key features of the new TruckLabor product include:
- Standard Repair Times for consistent and accurate estimates.
- Coverage of all makes and models of Class 4-8 trucks.
- Estimator tool allows customization of shop labor rates for different customer types or service operations.
- Automatic labor data updates.
- Saved estimates automatically organized in one location.
- Content and technical support from Mitchell 1.
- Mitchell 1 Updates Programs to Now Include Information for 2011 Models
- Makowsky Named 2012 Mitchell 1 Educator of the Year
- Mitchell 1’s ProDemand Now Includes VIN Entry and New Quote Feature
- Mitchell 1 to Hold Shop Management System Training Workshop in Seattle
- Mitchell 1's Manager/ManagerPlus Named O'Reilly Auto Parts Preferred Management System