Introducing the F-150 Lightning Flash — a tech-forward model Ford in the Lightning lineup under $70,000.
The F-150 Lightning Flash expands on the XLT model line by adding in-demand tech capabilities, including an extended-range battery, which has a targeted EPA-estimated range of 320 miles, available Ford BlueCruise hands-free highway driving, and more.
“The F-150 Lightning Flash is a direct outcome of engaging with and learning from our customers. This truck combines many of the technology-forward features our customers love in our EV lineup, at a more accessible price. With an EPA-estimated 320 miles of range, the Lighting Flash is another example of the speed at which we are adapting to grow our EV business,” Marin Gjaja, Chief Operating Officer, Ford Model e, said.
In-Demand Tech & Extended Range Battery
The tech-focused Lightning Flash has a host of new features:
- Hands-free highway driving technology, Ford BlueCruise.
- Version 1.2, which includes Lane Change Assist, allowing the driver to change lanes hands-free by tapping the turn signal once the path is clear,
- In-Lane Repositioning to help keep the vehicle in its lane while subtly shifting position away from vehicles in adjacent lanes.
Other features include:
- 320 miles with extended range battery at $69,995 MSRP.
- 15.5-inch LCD Capacitive Touchscreen with Swipe Capability
- Intelligent Access with Push-Button Start – includes Approach Detection and SecuriCode Keyless Entry Keypad, Driver's Side
- Wireless Charging Pad
- Power Tailgate
- Tailgate Step with Tailgate Work Surface
- Tow Technology Package, which includes Pro Trailer Backup Assist, Trailer Brake Controller, Smart Hitch, On-Board Scales, Smart Trailer Tow Connection and Trailer Reverse Guidance.
- Heat Pump to optimize the vehicle’s energy consumption.
Access to Over 84,000 Chargers
F-150 Lightning drivers can access the BlueOval Charge Network, North America’s largest public charging network with over 84,000 chargers.
Starting next year, F-150 Lightning drivers also will have access to more than 12,000 Tesla Superchargers, making it the largest integrated fast-charge network across the U.S. and Canada. Additionally, Ford EV dealers are also adding public-facing fast-chargers and locations to the BlueOval Charge Network.
Charging a vehicle at home is as simple as charging a phone. F-150 Lightning owners can charge overnight with the available Ford Mobile Charger on a 240V wall outlet. To maximize home charging speed and connected features at home, they can purchase the Ford Connected Charge Station and its on-demand 48 amps of power.
The 2024 F-150 Lightning Family
- Early 2024, the following will be available for online customer orders:
- The F-150 Lightning Pro with standard range will be available for order starting at $49,995.
- The F-150 Lightning XLT with standard range will be available for order starting at $57,495.
- The F-150 Lightning Flash with extended range will be available for order starting at $69,995.
- The F-150 Lightning Lariat with extended range will be available for order starting at $77,495.
- The F-150 Lightning Platinum with extended range will be available for order starting at $89,995.
The limited-edition F-150 Lightning Platinum Black with extended range will be available for order at $97,995.