Mevotech, a North American market designer and manufacturer of aftermarket undercar replacement parts, announced the addition of more than 320 new part numbers to its catalog. Mevotech is most known for its driveline, steering, suspension, and wheel hub repair solutions.
Engineered for a longer service life and superior durability, Mevotech noted that its Supreme and TTX replacement components also feature unique Labor Saver advantages in-the-box that reduce installation time for the Professional Technician and facilitate a complete repair.
Mevotech’s latest release include engineered first-to-market solutions with patented technologies and design enhancements to improve fleet vehicle performance and uptime. The company noted that, with its emphasis on research and development, today's professional technician has more access to repair alternatives for late model domestic and import passenger vehicles, pickup trucks, and SUVs, up to model-year 2022.
The entire new product release represents repair opportunities for over 188 million vehicles in Canada and the U.S.
What's New from Mevotech
A few highlights from the new offerings include:
2019-2022 Ram 1500 Front Lower Control Arm L/R:
- Patented (US No. 8714862) greaseable and self-lubricating sintered Dynamic Control Bearing optimizes service life and increases durability.
- Enhanced bushing profile and construction improves component strength.
- Repel-TEK anti-corrosion coated hardware, including frame bolt, in the box makes installation quick and easy.
2019-2022 Ford Ranger Lower Ball Joint
- Patented (US No. 8714862) sintered Dynamic Control Bearing is tough, greaseable and self-lubricating for a longer service life.
- Integri-Boot multi-lipped dust boot seals out contaminants.
- Repel-TEK anti-corrosion coating protects assembly and included coated hardware makes installation quick and easy.
Check out this video for more info on Mevotech:
See all comments