DispatchTrack announced the availability of its hybrid routing solution which combines planning and routing to improve speed and efficiencies while ensuring delivery windows are met.
The solution gives businesses the ability to preserve regular route schedules while also maximizing daily delivery capacity.
DispatchTrack's hybrid routing capabilities enable businesses to proactively address obstacles by enabling users to build domain knowledge and business or customer constraints into the system, then plan around those set factors. With hybrid routing, users can maximize capacity, meet delivery time windows, adapt to market volatility, and factor customer tiers into routes.
Existing routes can be adjusted based on new orders, exceptions, or other unknown variables that arise on the day of delivery. All adjustments, including new stops or changes to existing orders, are optimized in real-time based on established business parameters.
Dispatchers are given the ability to:
- Route new stops around recurring commitments and anchor customers.
- Prioritize customers based on expected revenue tiers.
- Maximize the capacity of union drivers by default and then utilize contractors based on capacity needs.
- Pin stops to a particular day or time and let the route optimization tool fill in other stops around them.
- Designate specific equipment types or sizes for individual routes.
Within a single tab, users receive a view of all their distribution centers including costs associated with serving each customer.
"Our hybrid routing solution is future-proofing last mile logistics for our customers with unprecedented speed and three times the efficiency,'' said Satish Natarajan, DispatchTrack co-founder/CEO. "It's the best of both worlds: stability for recurring orders and the agility required to respond to volatility. Multi-depot planning provides unparalleled visibility and predictability so users can address what-if scenarios and fulfill every single customer promise."
See all comments