Mack Trucks announced the winners of the 2023 Mack Trucks Calendar Contest.
Each of the winning entries will have a month to themselves in next year's Mack calendar.
Mack fans and followers voted online to choose the winning Mack trucks from among the nearly 200 submissions in seven separate categories. The winners will participate in a professional photo shoot set up by Mack.
“We are honored to feature our customers and celebrate them and their Mack trucks in this special way,” said David Galbraith, Mack Trucks VP of brand and marketing. “We’d also like to thank our fans from all over the world who voted through our social media channels. This contest gives Mack customers a way to show their enthusiasm for Mack trucks and strengthen their connection with the Mack brand.”
Mack truck owners submitted photos of their trucks to the Mack Calendar Contest in seven categories: Mack Anthem, Pinnacle, Granite, LR, TerraPro, and MD Series, plus an additional category for legacy Mack models that are no longer in production.
To be eligible for the calendar, each truck, including the legacy models, must currently be in operation in a business or trucking company; the truck must be in routine use; and trucks may not be collector or show trucks that are no longer licensed for commercial use.
The winning entries in each category are:
- Savage, Wilmington, California
- Rizzuto Transportation, Calhan, Colorado
- Cookie Carriers Inc., Butler, Indiana
- O/O Scotlynn Inc., Burlington, Ontario, Canada
- Spartan Enterprise Inc., Greensboro, North Carolina
- Tri-State Waste and Recycling, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Trident Waste, Charleston, South Carolina
- Florida Express Environmental, Ocala, Florida
- Larouche Remorquage, Quebec City, Quebec, Canada
- Flowmark Vacuum Trucks, Kansas City, Kansas
Legacy Truck Models
- 1986 R Model -- DePaul Trucking Equipment, Conshohocken, Pennsylvania
- 1983 R Model -- Laborie Landworks, Beaver City, Nebraska
See all comments