Truck and van upfitting is a major component of vocational fleet management. From selecting upfits to maintaining them to remarketing these unique pieces of equipment, Work Truck has gathered up some of the top upfit-focused articles into one place for quick reference:
- 9 Mistakes Spec’ing Upfits (and How to Avoid Them): Spec’ing a truck or van upfit is the first, critical step in a lengthy process. Avoid these top mistakes to keep your upfit process smooth.
- Tips for Buying Upfits: After spec’ing vocational upfits, the second step is making the purchase. Don’t leave money on the table by making common mistakes.
- Value of Effectively Maintaining Upfits: Proper maintenance can be the difference between a long-lasting upfit and a total waste of time and money.
- 9 Tips for Extending Upfit & Equipment Life: Beyond proper use and regular maintenance, there are several actions fleets and drivers can take to help extend the useful life of upfits and work truck equipment.
- 3 Keys to Upfit & Equipment Lifecycle Management: Answers to three key questions fleets should know about those ever-important “extras” on their trucks and vans are shared.
- Best Practices in Remarketing Upfits: A fleet manager’s goal is to get the most out of a work truck or van upfit. Optimizing resale and disposal completes that process.
These are just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to content we cover on upfitting - check out our ever-growing list of content today!