Coretex has announced that McLeod users will soon be able to remotely control their refrigerated trailers from within LoadMaster operational screens.
Building on the popular one-way integration between McLeod’s LoadMaster and Coretex IBRIGHT, the new two-way interactive portal allows permissioned users to remotely manage a wide-range of refrigerated truck and trailer settings from within the LoadMaster interface.
Through the portal, LoadMaster users will have access to remotely:
- Turn a reefer on or off
- Clear alarms.
- Change a compartment set point.
- Change reefer status and mode.
- Run or schedule a future pre-trip.
- Initiate a defrost.
- Execute other manufacturer-specific commands.
In addition, users can monitor a range of other vital information quickly and easily without leaving LoadMaster, including:
- Trailer location information and latest trip information.
- Real-time set point, supply, return, and ambient air temperatures, including multiple probe product temperatures.
- Real-time engine and operating hours.
- Real-time reefer manufacturer alarms.
The new capability to Coretex IBRIGHT customers will be available to license in the McLeod LoadMaster Version 15.2 release this fall.