Loadsmith announced the launch of its new Loadsmith Driver App.
This is first mobile app for truck drivers that provides 24/7 access to view every available load in the Loadsmith Freight Network (LFN) and book loads with just a tap, according to the company's news release.
Available now in the Apple App Store and on Google Play, Loadsmith's Driver App empowers carriers to maximize their loaded drive time and income by giving them complete control over load scheduling, tracking, and billing on their own schedule. By facilitating the transactional tasks of load management, the app gives drivers and their Loadsmith carrier manager counterparts more time to discuss business growth opportunities and build stronger relationships.
"With the Loadsmith App, I can plan my entire schedule for the next few weeks, booking every load in advance, which makes my work and my life much more predictable," said Uriel Guizar, CEO at Glo Cargo Inc. "That means I can earn more and make plans with my family because I know when I'll be home and when I'll be on the road. Plus, with so much freight available in the Loadsmith Freight Network, I have more opportunities for loaded drive time, which increases my earnings."
The Loadsmith Driver App allows carriers to:
- View all available freight in the LFN in real-time to plan their schedules out weeks at a time, if desired.
- Book loads directly through the app at the Book it Now price or submit an offer for instant consideration and feedback.
- Real-Time visibility into every load through Loadsmith's integration with Project44 for automated arrival and departure times with shippers and consignees using Project44 geofencing.
- Submit proof of delivery (POD) and invoices directly through the app to accelerate payment time. Powered by Triumph Pay, Loadsmith's world-class payment system delivers remittance in less than 48 hours from receipt of invoice with an average of just seven days to pay from date of delivery.
- View a complete history of their work through Loadsmith for tracking and reporting.
"Our aim is to make our platform as simple, seamless and profitable as possible for drivers, and this new app puts everything they need right at their fingertips so they can do business on their timeline," said Brett Suma, CEO of Loadsmith. "With 24/7 access to our entire freight network, the Loadsmith Driver app means we're working for drivers, day or night. And when they do need to talk to one of our carrier managers, they can have real, meaningful dialogue about business strategy, knowing the logistics tasks have all been handled."