Eroad announced the release of two new apps, Eroad Assist and MyEroad, designed to increase convenience and productivity for both the driver and fleet managers.
Eroad Assist is an Ehubo driver companion app that functions as an extension of the Ehubo, giving drivers the flexibility and convenience of completing various tasks outside of their vehicle from a connected smart device.
The fleet manager-designed MyEroad app enables convenient access to the features they need on the go such as vehicle tracking, viewing hours of service (HOS), and trip histories.
Eroad Assist features:
- Change duty status to on or off duty.
- Certify logs dating back up to six months.
- Perform pre-and post-trip inspection.
- Image capture.
- Inspect Defect board integration.
MyEroad app features:
- Biometric Authentication (i.e. facial recognition, fingerprint ID).
- Interactive Map.
- Vehicle History.
- Driver List on Map.
- HoS on Map.
- Video Replay.