Zonar’s Connect is a ruggedized tablet and software platform allowing fleets to take greater control of their operations.
The device provides management tools for commercial vehicle operations including compliance, safety and efficiency monitoring.
Connect is designed to exceed industry needs with electronic logging device (ELD) readiness, electronic verified inspection reporting (EVIR) and features built-in apps.
Connect is always connected, whether it is docked or undocked allowing a driver to submit a completed EVIR inspection back to dispatch without returning to the cab of the truck. The tablet-based platform connects vehicles, drivers and fleet managers with critical information such as vehicle health, efficiency, driver hours of service, performance, data capture, compliance, safety and asset utilization.
Drivers and operators can streamline daily tasks, such as pre- and post-trip inspections, hours of service logging with Roadside View for compliance inspections, communicating with fleet management, documenting deliveries and navigating routes.
Connect’s key features include:
- Quad-core processor, 2GB of built-in memory and 32GB of storage for enhanced speed and responsiveness
- Scalable Android platform supports options for third-party and custom Zonar apps to increase driver productivity and fleet compliance
- Compliant with Automatic On-Board Recording Device (AOBRD) and Hours of Service regulations
- Ready for the Electronic Logging Device (ELD) mandate with capability for over-the-air software update service
- LTE, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity to keep drivers connected to fleet managers, dispatch and operations
- Ruggedized construction and hardware design and a Corning Gorilla Glass screen to endure harsh conditions
- Integration with Zonar’s Ground Traffic Control web portal and third-party programs including maintenance, payroll, navigation, workforce management software and more.