3M has introduced its latest film for commercial work trucks — 3M Print Wrap Film IJ280 with 3M Gloss Wrap Overlaminate 8428G.
Created for impactful installation and performance, 3M Print Wrap Film IJ280 with 3M Comply v4 Air Release and 3M Gloss Wrap Overlaminate 8428G allow for efficient installations with less rework, helping save time and money.
Installers can wrap commercial trucks with less effort so that every installation can be completed quickly without sacrificing quality.
“At 3M, we’re committed to developing innovative graphic solutions that turn heads, are easy to use and exceed industry expectations,” said Kristine Peterson, Sr. Portfolio Manager for 3M Graphics.
“Our new 3M Print Wrap Film IJ280 is no exception. It’s an industry game-changer that not only delivers on print quality, durability, and conformability but also helps reduce labor costs by minimizing rework, allowing our customers to see a greater ROI.”
Faster and Easier Installations
The new 3M Print Wrap Film IJ280 paired with 3M Gloss Wrap Overlaminate 8428G
helps graphics manufacturers achieve faster installs confidently. Benefits include:
• Up to 20% faster install.
• Proven to lift 2x less.
• Conforms with less heat.
• Highly conformable on recesses and deep channels.
• Excellent print quality and durability.
• New 3M Comply v4 Air Release technology for max airflow and smooth results.
• New, proprietary adhesive provides optimized initial tack, slide, and repositionability.
• Removes cleanly at end of life with heat.
• Backed by the 3M MSC Warranty.