The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company announced the productivity-minded Powerload lineup to the North America construction, loading, logistics support, and landscaping markets.
The new Powerload lineup has features and technologies specifically designed to deliver traction and durability for today’s compact wheel loaders and graders, regardless of the job or underfoot conditions.
The Powerload line is also electric drive ready, meaning it can be used with electric and gas or diesel-powered vehicles.
“The Powerload lineup lends versatility and toughness to any application thanks to the specially designed features and innovative technologies incorporated in the new lineup,” said Loic Ravasio, general manager, Goodyear Global & Americas OTR. “Without a doubt, Powerload will help drive productivity and efficiency wherever it’s put to work.”
Powerload Sizes & Features
Powerload is currently available in the 365/80R20, 365/70R18, 405/70R18 and 405/70R20 sizes and comes ready to work. Additional sizes expected in late 2023. Powerload features include:
- Smooth Guard Technology supports improved cut resistance and casing production in the shoulder and sidewall.
- Non-directional tread design provides superb forward and lateral traction and self-cleaning properties for continued operation in tough conditions.
- Deep shoulder tread depth supports increased mileage and lower cost-per-hour.
- Reinforced sidewall construction increases stability and maneuverability, reducing bucket sway in loading operations.
- Flange cover protection and incorporated pry bar notch help avoid penetration of soil or foreign objects in between rim and tire while making tire mounting and dismounting easier.
- Electric drive ready means Powerload is suitable for conventional diesel vehicles as well as hybrid and electric vehicles.
The Powerload lineup is part of Goodyear’s OTR Total Mobility platform that includes products, services, and complete tire management tools.