Mack Trucks will offer Mack Premium Service Contracts to simplify and offer a more comprehensive bundled suite of services.
The announcement was made at the Technology and Maintenance Council’s Annual Meeting Feb. 27-March 2 at the Orange County Convention Center, Orlando, Florida.
The Premium Service Contract helps:
- Increase customer uptime.
- Increase a customer’s return on investment.
- Offer improved service for small- and medium-sized fleets.
“Our customers can see real results from the Mack Premium Service Contracts, including the prevention of unplanned downtime events as a result of our 74-point inspection,” said Patrick Brown, Mack Trucks services and solutions strategy manager. “This translates into time and money saved for the customer.”
Dedicated Maintenance Management
Premium Service Contracts offer:
- Dedicated maintenance management with a single point of contact at local dealers to manage the scheduling of maintenance.
- Upfront parts and labor costs offering cost consistency.
- Adaptive maintenance optimized based on each customer’s unique operations allowing for improved vehicle health.
- Consistent repair and maintenance through Mack Certified Uptime Dealers.
The result is improved vehicle uptime and reduced customer costs, improving the customer’s total cost of ownership.
Eligible vehicles for the Premium Service Contract are those that are powered by Mack engines with fewer than 150,000 miles. Preventative maintenance, adaptive maintenance, and fleet management by the dealer are included.
“Premium Service Contracts help to ensure that maintenance is completed on-time and optimized for the customer’s operation, software is up to date, open campaigns are completed on-time, and uptime is maximized,” Brown said.
The Mack Premium Service Contract is available for normal-duty applications in 100,000-mile increments, while Mack heavy-duty Premium Service Contracts are available in 50,000-mile increments.