Vac-Con unveiled the non-CDL Titan three-yard combination sewer cleaning truck at the 2023 Water & Wastewater Equipment, Treatment, & Transport Show (WWETT) in Indianapolis, Indiana.
The non-CDL Titan provides the performance expected from the premium line of Vac-Con machines in a compact configuration.
This model is designed for smaller municipalities and contractors and those who need the ability for anyone on the team to jump in the truck and go — no CDL required. This is a premium unit for the masses.
Titan Sewer Cleaning Truck
Titan weighs under 26,000 GVWR with full freshwater tanks and features three yards of usable capacity in the debris body. A simple operating system is designed for operators of all skill levels to comfortably run the machine in the field.
Notable standard features include:
- Positive displacement blower rated up to 2,100 CFM at 16-in. Hg.
- Lightweight aluminum water tanks with a 500-gallon capacity.
- 30 GPM at 3,000 PSI water system.
- Titan style 60-in. diameter debris tank.
- Improved Titan filtration with cyclone separator and final filter.
- Hose reel rotates 180 degrees with capacity of 500 ft. x ¾-in. hose
- Boom rotates 180-degrees and extends 5-ft. with a lifting capacity of 500-lbs. at full extension.
"Vac-Con continues to meet customer requirements by innovating and expanding our product offering," said Bryce Rieger, National Sales Manager. "The non-CDL Titan fills the gap in an evolving industry where operator skills range from beginner to expert. Anyone can drive and operate this machine, which empowers our customers with the flexibility they need to get the job done."
The non-CDL Titan is available now for demonstrations.