In the latest edition of Work Truck’s recall roundup, we gathered info on the latest recalls of Alamo Group, Autocar, and several vehicles from Isuzu Motors Limited.
This time, equipment, electrical systems, and lighting have been affected.
Isuzu has recalled the following vehicles:
- 2022-2023 Isuzu NQR, NRR.
- 2022 Chevrolet Low Cab Forward (LCF) 5500HD.
- 2022-2023 Chevrolet LCF 5500XD.
- 2023 Hino S52.
Certain vehicles in these categories need the ADAS camera and ABS module recalibrated. Without the recalibration, the electrical system, service brakes, air, electronic stability control, and forward collision avoidance could be affected.
- Certain Autocar 2020-2023 Xpeditor vehicles are also recalled. The exterior lighting may not meet the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard number 108. The external sun visor may obstruct the roof-mounted clearance lights.
- Lastly, for Alamo Group, it has recalled certain 2018-2021 AllVac AVRB-18 vehicles. The exhaust silencer needs to be inspected. The vibration from vacuum operations could lead to the exhaust silencer welds cracking, resulting in the detachment of the exhaust silencer from the vehicle.
See all comments