NTEA’s Member Verification Program (MVP) acknowledged the companies leading the industry to excellence with its latest release of companies to earn this status.
Fleet managers, truck dealers, and OEMs know truck equipment manufacturers and distributors with MVP status have implemented specific business and quality standards and comply with federal regulations, according to NTEA.
New MVP members (since July 1, 2022)
- Abco Services (Toledo, Ohio)
- Acela Truck Company (Bozeman, Montana)
- Aspen Equipment Co. (Omaha, Nebraska)
- Mike’s Truck Service & Sales Inc. (Gibsonia, Pennsylvania)
- Reading Truck (Bowmansville, Pennsylvania)
- Reading Truck (Chesapeake, Virginia)
- Reading Truck (Pontiac, Michigan)
- Tinik Incorporated (Oakland, Iowa)
- Auto Xtras Inc. (San Antonio, Texas)
- Cadet Mfg. Inc. (Chouteau, Oklahoma)
- Champion Hoist & Equipment (Dunn, North Carolina)
- Dealers Truck Equipment Co. Inc. (Shreveport, Louisiana)
- Knapheide Truck Equipment Center Austin (Buda, Texas)
- Knapheide Truck Equipment Center Houston (Willis, Texas)
- Mickey Truck Bodies Inc. (High Point, North Carolina)
Current NTEA Distributor and Manufacturer members are encouraged to apply for MVP status at any time. There is no charge. Once qualified, companies receive MVP status for a three-year term. To renew, MVP members must again document compliance, according to NTEA.