With numerous options for consumers to purchase a pre-owned vehicle, buyers can find themselves on their own once they’ve driven off the lot. But with the new CPO Go program, which extends the Stellantis Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle (CPOV) program in North America, the benefits continue well into ownership.
The new CPO Go program allows customers to purchase a certified Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, or Fiat vehicle that is six to 10 model years old and/or vehicles between 75,001 and 120,000 miles.
Every CPO Go vehicle goes through a rigorous 125-point inspection and is backed with a factory three-month/3,000-mile Mopar maximum care limited warranty (previously, the CPOV program covered vehicles one to five model years old and up to 75,000 miles).
“With more buyers keeping their vehicles longer, our new extended offering allows our owners an added degree of confidence when purchasing one of our certified pre-owned Chrysler, Dodge, FIAT, Jeep or Ram brand vehicles,” said Jeff Kommor, head of U.S. sales for FCA.
“Our CPO Go program is extremely competitive in the marketplace, offering certified warranty upgrades that will cover the certified pre-owned vehicle up to nine years after original in-service date."
The new extended three-month/3,000-mile Mopar maximum care limited warranty includes full mechanical coverage with a $100 deductible. Coverage starts on the date of the certified purchase and continues for three months or 3,000 miles, whichever occurs first, and covers most vehicle mechanical components (more than 5,000 parts).
Every certified pre-owned vehicle must pass a stringent certification process that guarantees only the finest late-model vehicles get certified. In addition to a painstaking 125-point inspection and thorough reconditioning process using authentic Mopar parts, with CPO Go owners receive even more benefits and protection, including:
- Three-month/3,000-mile Mopar Maximum Care Limited Warranty: Runs from the date of the CPOV sale or at the expiration of the remaining 3/36 basic new vehicle warranty (whichever is more beneficial to the customer). Maximum care covers most vehicle components (more than 5,000). A deductible applies per covered repair visit.
- CARFAX Vehicle History Report: Documents that the vehicle is clear of any prior title obligations. The CARFAX Buyback Guarantee protects buyers from unknowingly buying a used car with DMV-reported incidents. Coverage lasts one year and is transferable (see local dealer for details).
- 24-Hour Towing/Roadside Assistance: 24-hour Sign-and-Go (up to $100 per occurrence) includes flat-tire service, gas delivery, battery-jump assistance, lockout service and towing service (see local dealer for details).
- Car Rental Allowance: If the vehicle is to be serviced for any same-day dealership mechanical or maintenance services. If the vehicle requires repairs or is inoperable due to the failure of a covered component and repairs take overnight (up to $45 per day/up to 5 days). Taxi reimbursement in lieu of car rental allowance.
- Three-month Trial Subscription for SiriusXM Guardian and Satellite Radios: More than 140 channels of commercial-free music, awesome sports coverage, compelling talk shows, comedy, news, local traffic, weather, and much more. Stay connected to your vehicle in ways you’ve only dreamed of with a variety of convenient safety and security features that have customers covered no matter where they are.
Adding a warranty to a pre-owned truck is a great way to relieve the stress of potential unwanted repairs. If you're looking for an alternative to traditional gas for your pre-owned truck, Work Truck has reported on the ins and outs of remarketing alt-fuel pre-owned trucks. You can read all about it here.