August 26, 2022
Top News Recap: August 26, 2022
This week in top Work Truck news, Lauren Fletcher, Executive Editor for Work Truck, shares the top work truck-related news as of August 26, 2022:
🎙 Topics covered this week include:
- Work Truck eXchange (WTX) is BACK (apply for free today!)
- Geotab passes 3-million subscribers
- Exro to purchase coil drive system vehicles from SEA Electric
- Rivian discontinues Explore model of R1T electric pickup
- Gatik to collaborate with Cummins on medium-duty truck advanced powertrain
- DTE Energy welcomes Ford F-150 Lightning into the fleet
- Drivewyze launches real-time severe weather alerts
- Smile: On the Brighter Side of Fleet
🤝 Follow and connect with Work Truck on social media!
Prefer to listen?
Did you catch our last video news recap? If not, check it out now and stay in the know on all the top work truck news!