August 4, 2022
Top Truck News for the Week of 08.05.22
This week in top Work Truck news, Lauren Fletcher, Executive Editor for Work Truck, shares the top work truck-related news for the week of July 30 through August 5, 2022:
🎙 Topics Covered:
- Work Truck eXchange (WTX) is BACK!
- Chevrolet introduces the all-new 2023 Chevy Colorado
- Ford expands lineup with 2023 Ford Maverick Tremor Off-Road package
- Western Star adds 57X to the "Trilogy of Tough"
- GreenPower delivers EV Star CC to Workhorse
- Drivewyze partners with Verizon Connect
- Ferguson partners with Holman & Electrada
- Wabash partners with FreightVana
- Faction partners with Point One on three-wheel delivery fleet
🤝 Follow and connect with Work Truck on social media!
Prefer to listen?
Did you catch last week's news recap? If not, check it out now and stay in the know on all the top work truck news!