July 29, 2022
Top Truck News for the Week of 07.29.22
This week in top Work Truck news, Lauren Fletcher, Executive Editor for Work Truck, shares the top work truck-related news for the week of July 16-29, 2022:
🎙 Topics Covered:
- New Faces of Fleet episode with Rob Minton of Geotab
- On the Brighter Side News of July
- GM Defense, GMC Hummer, and the U.S. Army
- Pickup Trucks Struggle with Seatbelt Safety
- WIT Gender Diversity Study in Transportation
- Strong Demand for Commercial Vehicles
- Bridgestone & Pilot Collab
- New Lightning Mobile EV Chargers
- Work Truck eXchange (#WTX) is BACK!
🤝 Follow and connect with Work Truck on social media!
Prefer to listen?