Commercial vehicle industry leaders will gather in Baltimore, Maryland, when NTEA hosts its Executive Leadership Summit at the Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor with a full-day program October 18, 2022, and an evening welcome reception Oct. 17.
“Our industry is critical to keeping all aspects of the economy moving,” said Steve Carey, NTEA president/CEO. “Executive Leadership Summit provides a forum for the business owners and senior management teams of commercial vehicle companies to come together to share ideas, learn from key experts and take away insights that could be put to immediate use within their organizations.”
The Executive Leadership Summit addresses the marketplace dynamics currently impacting work truck industry companies. During this event, economists, industry leaders and government agencies will share targeted information, including key trends, forecasts, and insights. Content is designed to further commercial vehicle industry knowledge, growth, and profitability.
Topics covered include:
- Work truck industry overview and macroeconomic update from NTEA’s staff economist
- Supply chain issues affecting manufacturers
- Industry leader panel with representatives from General Motors Fleet, Navistar and Allison Transmission discussing current market challenges and opportunities
- A situational analysis of trends within the commercial vehicle population with NTEA staff and representatives from S&P Global Mobility and Commercial Truck Trader
- A view of the future of the commercial vehicle industry
Registration for NTEA’s Executive Leadership Summit will open this summer.