Keeping your driver's and the motoring public safe is a No. 1 goal of every fleet manager. Managing the safety side of fleet can seem like a full-time job. Staying on top of new technology, regulations, and spec'ing the right trucks can all help make this aspect of fleet management more manageable at the very least.
Work Truck has gathered up some of the top safety-focused articles into one place for quick reference:
- 10 Things Drivers Should Do in Case of an Accident: Government and National Safety Council statistics report that millions of Americans are involved in traffic crashes each year. Here are 10 steps for your drivers to follow when they find themselves in a crash incident.
- Advancing Safety in Medium-Duty Truck Fleets: With accident rates relatively flat in medium-duty truck fleets, but repair costs rising slightly, fleet managers are continuing to look for ways to ultimately eliminate crashes and related liabilities and expenses.
- Top 5 Technician Training & Safety FAQs Answered: Training experts weigh in on everything from program tips to overcoming hurdles.
- How Often Should You Conduct Safety Training? Realizing the benefits of accident reduction will only occur with regular reinforcement of safety best practices. Here are tips to communicate your safety message, from daily emails and monthly meetings to meaningful special events.
- 7 Priceless Parking Lot Safety Tips for Delivery Drivers: When more than 60% of delivery crashes happen in the parking lot, it's time to take action. Follow these seven tips to increase driver safety in parking lots.
These are just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to content we cover on truck fleet safety - check out our ever-growing list of content today!