Custom Truck One Source entered into a strategic partnership with EZ Trac. The partnership positions Custom Truck as an exclusive authorized dealer and installer in the United States.
Features of the EZ Trac Hydraulic All-Wheel Drive System include:
- EZ Track maintains the existing factory OEM ride height.
- Weighs up to 1,000-pounds less than mechanical all-wheel drive systems.
- Maintains factory turning radius.
- Minimal maintenance and less service as a result of EZ Trac’s no transfer case requirement.
- EZ Trac can be installed on new or used trucks.
“Our partnership with EZ Trac allows us to offer our customers the very best options for their equipment,” said Fred Ross, Custom Truck One Source’s chief executive officer. “We’re committed to providing the very best features and options in our equipment portfolio and our partnership with EZ Trac is a perfect fit.”
Through the EZ Trac/Custom Truck relationship, customers will have access to EZ Trac at all Custom Truck U.S. locations, as well as Custom Truck’s extensive service network.
Customers can further capitalize on this partnership with flexible, customized leasing, and financing solutions, through Custom Truck Capital.