This high-security, 16-gauge steel security lockbox mounts under the rear 60% bench seat in 2015-2018 Ford F-Series SuperCrew pickups. The three-fifths width formfitting design of the Tuffy lockbox has over 3,800 cubic inches of lockable storage while leaving room for other gear under the rear passenger side seat.
It’s secured contents are easily accessed by flipping the 60% rear bench seat up and lifting the lid. The unique design allows the space beneath the 60% bench seat to be used to stow firearms or other long items securely.
This lock box comes standard with Tuffy’s Pry-Guard Locking System and a 10 tumbler double bitted security lock with built in weather seals. Optional three-digit combination lock for key-less entry is available. The mounting system is accessed from inside the box.
When additional floor space is needed, the entire lockbox can be removed in seconds without the need for any tools. The installed placement rests inconspicuously under the seat out of sight of opportunistic thieves. Quickly and easily install your lockbox using the factory hardware without drilling in under 15 minutes.
- Weather resistant lid design incorporates security with welded Pin-Lock hinge design.
- Pry-Guard locking system with 1/8” thick steel welded components.
- Exclusive 10 tumbler double bitted lock with built in weather seals.
- The provided mounting system permits removal from vehicle in seconds without the need for tools.
- 16 Gauge welded steel construction.
- Durable texture powdercoat finish.
- Chamfered corners easier passenger access and a more concealed form factor.
- More than 3,800 cubic inches of lockable storage space.
- Quick and easy install, no drilling.
Related: Model 340 Rear Seat Lockbox