J.J. Keller & Associates, Inc., will be offering a free website on the subject of DOT compliance for Class 3-8 vehicles.
Maintaining FMCSA requirements for CMV’s can be confusing, especially for Class 3-8 light- to heavy-duty vehicles. From cargo vans, to service and delivery trucks, how do you make sure you’re in compliance with FMCSA?
Join the free webcast on Tuesday, May 13, as J. J. Keller’s transportation experts, Rick Malchow and Bob Rose, discuss the Federal DOT requirements for your unique fleet.
This webcast will discuss:
- How are vehicle classes determined and which regulations apply to what vehicle classes?
- When are smaller and medium vehicle classes affected by the regulations governing:
- Driver hiring and qualification.
- Alcohol and drug testing.
- Inspection and maintenance.
- Accident recording.
- Hours of service.
- IFTA, IRP, and URC.
- How to comply and how to handle if a vehicle only fits the definition of a CMV "sometimes."
- Help for small- and mid-sized fleets to remain compliant and more.
Register for the May 13 webcast here: https://jjkeller.adobeconnect.com/e9ansv6idwa/event/registration.html