J.J. Keller offers a new service for fleets that use dash cameras — the J. J. Keller Video Review Service.
It offers motor carriers a team of experts to review their dash cam video and extra hands to accomplish safety goals — everything from establishing the correct hardware settings to determining which risky events to prioritize for monitoring.
“Our service provides support and expertise to keep carriers from getting stuck in the weeds of video event management. They can focus on their drivers and business while our team works on reviewing footage and supporting fleet safety,” stated Kevin Krull, Director of Client Success, Technology Solutions, J. J. Keller & Associates.
Video Review Service Offerings
The J. J. Keller Video Review Service offers clients significant risk mitigation and time savings through:
- Review, prioritization, and communication of riskiest driving behaviors.
- Access to J. J. Keller Corrective Action Training.
- Event scoring using J. J. Keller's best practice processes.
- Record keeping and reporting functions.
- Driver training recommendations.
- Establishment and ongoing monitoring of camera and event trigger settings.
The J. J. Keller Video Review Services is available to Encompass Video Event Management System subscribers and VideoProtects Video Event Management System clients on the MyGeotab platform.